- President of the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association
- 2013 Finalist in National Auctioneers Competition
- 2010 Wisconsin State Champion Auctioneer
- 20 years of experience in the auction industry
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Graduate of World Wide College of Auctioneering in Mason City Iowa (1993)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of Wisconsin with specialized real estate education
- Pursuing designation of Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate from the National Auctioneers Association
- 1989-1993 worked in the antique and collectible industry as a collector's broker and operated the "Antique Connection" an antique and collectible business selling wholesale and at mid-western outdoor markets
Starting at a young age with her parents, and having attended auctions most of her life, Carol has always enjoyed hunting bargains, researching items, and selling. With a desire to combine those interests into a business she ventured into the auction industry and has never looked back! Loving the items, stories and the people it has been a great career path!
About Bailey's Honor
Carol named her business after Emma Bailey who is said to be the first woman auctioneer. A book was written on her life called " Sold to the Lady in the Green Hat" which Carol read just before entering auction school. Being a woman in the industry she chose to name her business to honor her for the road she forged in a previously male dominated profession.
Bailey's Honor specializes in the sale by auction of antiques, collectibles, estates, and real estate. Founded in 1993, Bailey's Honor is a full service auction company that is known for our solid reputation and involvement in the auction community, our service oriented philosophy, our use of technology in the auction industry, and our commitment to providing our customers a fair and honest auction experience.
Bailey's Honor personnel have years of experience in the Antiques and Collectible marketplace. Our staff consists of individuals who deal in antiques and collectibles daily. With this specialization comes product knowledge, at Bailey's Honor we can correctly identify your items and aggressively market them to the people who are the most interested in them.
Bailey's Honor was one of the first Auction Companies in Wisconsin to conduct real time fully computerized auctions. It markets heavily using the internet, email lists, facebook, and does live, live and online, and online only auctions.
Bailey's Honor Auctions are conducted either on site or held at the Dousman Community Center in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area - centrally located in Southeast Wisconsin, just 40 minutes from Milwaukee. Advertisements can be found in the Auction Action News, the statewide Milwaukee Journal, and the Antique Trader as well as the local paper's for estate auctions, and of course - Here on the web.
Bailey's Honor is a full service auction with trained and experienced staff for all aspects of the auction business.
- Professional Auctioneer Service
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Senior Transition Services
- Appraisal Services
- Skilled Marketing Plan Development
- Packing and preparation
- Transporting Items
- Storage pending sale
Bailey's Honor is licensed under the state of Wisconsin and belongs to the National and State Auctioneers Associations.
Our Mailing Address:Bailey's Honor Auction Service
1448 N. Breezeland Drive
Oconomowoc, WI 53
Telephone (USA):(262) 569-8687